Dustin had a tournement this weekend and I am OFFICIALLY in between jobs :) feels good to say that so the kids and I went to Utah to visit one of my good freinds from school. They live in South Jordan, Sara has 4 kids Clarrisa, Lexi's age Gavin and Ryker twin boys Coles age and then a little guy AJ. We were all so excited and we had so so much fun. Sara packed our time with millions of things to do; a visit to Temple Square, an awesome muesem for the kids, dinners,so much fun. Sara and I even got to go to General Conference and we went to Art Exibit.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Clarissa and I were checking out your blog. We were excited to find your Utah trip. Clarissa said "oh these are such great memories." So cute. Now I understand why you blog. Your kids are going to love these memories. Your blog rocks. Miss you. Come see me and lets make more great memories.
ReplyDelete