Thursday, January 28, 2010
American Eagle says GOODBYE to ONE OF THIER BEST (me)
After 9 1/2 years of devoted service to AE, I am moving on to other adventures. So the awesome crew I have threw me a little party. We had such a great time everyone came even old school employees that I adored showed up to bid me farewell. I will forever miss ALL my team. I have so much blood, sweat, and tears wrapped up in my time with this company. They have done good by me and my family, yet as a mother I have missed so much precious time with my kiddos and my husband. I am unbelievably excited to start my new job and so excited for all the extra time I get to spend with my family. So here is my crew, many of them have been with me for years, showing me some fun and LOVE!!!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment