I had an event at my Salt Lake City store so I recruited Meme to take a drive and come hang out with us, We all got to hang a few days together, we hit the City Creek Mall, the Planetarium (Cole LOVED the giant metal maze thing they had he watched it forever) the Leonardo Museum, the hotels cool swimming pool, and Temple Square. We rode the rail car all over, the kids loved that. When I headed out to work, Meme took them and zoomed around town, the saw OZ The Great and Powerful, had ice cream, swam some more, and met me for dinner. We all had a blast and I was so grateful for the willingness of my Mom to come and for the time we were able to spend together. It just doesn't happen often enough!
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment