The GREAT Ware Family Ron, and Pat have been so nice to have us up to Garden Valley to there little piece of heaven on the river. They have a great little cabin, with a perfect amount of FUN and PEACE. The kids of course LOVE it! This time we headed up with James and Colleen, and the Fowers, Jason and Rebecca. We watched movies, played cards, played on the river, and we even managed to BREAK COLE'S LEG!! Yes it is true I decided to set him up on the porch and jump down to get a "CUTE picture" well he couldn't stand by himself so he tipped right over. I know I am a horrible mom. He fell into some stuff and made a tiny little cry. We thought nothing of it until he wouldn't put any pressure on it. We stayed one more night and took him in the next morning. Sure enough it was BROKEN! He was wrapped up in a little mini-cast and 6 weeks later he was OKAY!
Here is the FAMOUS PICTURE seconds before the broken leg
Here is the FAMOUS PICTURE seconds before the broken leg
No comments:
Post a Comment